You’re not on your own
Save your money
Get more mileage out of your ride
The right coverage for peace of mind
Buying a car is easy–especially with RightRide. But keeping your car driving well? That’s the hard (and costly) part.
We offer four optional protection plans with additional GAP and Tire & Rim protection so you can customize just how much your repair or replacement costs are covered.
How much coverage do you need?
What is Gap Coverage?
Top-up payments to cover the amount owing on your vehicle that your insurance doesn’t cover in case of an accident, fire or theft.
Having your car written off or stolen is awful. What’s worse, is not having complete insurance to cover how much you still owe on your vehicle. Gap Coverage ensures you have $0 to pay in case of an accident, fire or vehicle theft. Worry-free driving, at an extremely low cost.
Additional Gap Coverage Details:
- Protects your credit rating if you’re stuck with a bill you can’t afford.
- Locks in your rate for up to eight years, meaning you can finance a new car without jump in financing.
- Receive $500 towards a new vehicle with RightRide.
What is Tire & Rim?
Our tire and rim program offers coverage for unexpected tire and time repairs.
- Tire repair or replacement
- Rim repair or replacement
- Mounting and balancing
- Valve stems
- Road service*
- Coverage extended to seasonal tires
- Zero deductible
- Coverage for new, pre-owned and lease vehicles